It’s a very versatile lure which you can use to catch nearly any predatory fish you can think of. All the standard methods of lure fishing will work the Rattlin’ Hornet. This lure is excellent for upstream fishing, just keep the retrieve speed slighty faster than the current speed. It also works well fished downstream, hold the lure in place over deeper spots where you expect the larger specimens to be. For lakes and reservoirs it’s great for both trolling and casting. We fish with the Rattlin’ Hornet 4.5 the same way as with the majority of other floating lures – varying the retrieve speed with frequent pauses and gentle twitching with the rod tip. Trolling the Rattlin’ Hornet works equally well, both with ‘free line’ method and with additional weight fixed minimum 1m in front of the lure. Absolutely always make sure that your line is tight, because the vicious strike on Rattlin’ Hornet can happen just about any time it’s in the water!
- Newest and smallest addition to the Rattlin’ Hornet family
- At 3.5cm it is the perfect lure for anglers targeting all manner of predatory species
- Smallest lure on the market with an Internal Long Cast System making it perfect for fishing from the bank or a boat
- Extremely durable, floating body
- Running depth 1.0 / 1’8 m.
- Salmo Infinity Cast System (SICS)
- Internal rattle system
- 3D eyes
- High-Impact Plastic (HIP) construction
- Ultrasonic Body Welding (UBW)
- Polycarbonate lip
- Individually Hand Tuned & Tank Tested
- Mustad KVD hooks
- Rasco split rings (made in USA)
- Proudly made in Poland
- Weight: 3.1 g
- Colours available: Hot Perch, Red Tail Shiner, Green Tiger, Silver Blue Shad, Gold Fluo Perch, Yellow Holographic Shad, Chartreuse Blue and Holo Bleak
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.